Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday / Sunday

Since I'm not 100% on the diet (tired of hearing that yet?) I don't think it's fair for me to have a 'Cheat Day' as the diet suggests.  In it's place I will have "Cheat Meal".  Other than a BBQ / Dinner thing at my parents house on Monday, I plan on resuming the breakfast / lunch plan.


  • Saturday
    • Breakfast - Cottage Cheese
    • Lunch
      • Trader Joe's Lentils w/ Vegetable soup.  I tried it thinking it would be plenty for lunch.  It smelled 'ok' but tasted very bland.  I tried about 5 spoonfuls before giving up.
      • Actual Lunch - Chicken Wings.  I still can't get over this being a legit staple but I'm not fighting it.
    • Dinner @ Olive Garden, aka cheat meal
  • Sunday
    • Breakfast - Cottage Cheese
    • Lunch - Sushi (avoided as much rice as possible).  Ate as much fish as possible.
    • Dinner
      • Chinese Chicken w/ Broccoli
      • Large chicken noodle soup (this was a fail and not on the diet)

At this stage, the only thing holding me back from going 100% is closing on our house.  We have closing on 9/14 and I will be doing a lot of running around.  It will be difficult to stay on the breakfast / lunch combo let alone incorporating dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment