Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 2

Yesterday was OK, not great.  Had a good breakfast / lunch and was not hungry throughout the day.  I knew I was going out for Mexican / TexMex at night.  I could have went Slob Carb with the meal but wanted to enjoy some classics (had beans with the meal which is an improvement for me).  I don't think I went overboard, but definitely not great either.  When I got home I was good about not eating until about 11:20pm.  I had some sugar-free jello but it wasn't enough.  Again, didn't go overboard, but not on plan either.  I had a sugar-free pudding and a serving(ish) of multi-grain cheesy poof things.  They were a staple when I was on WW.

Today will be similar to yesterday.  Sticking on plan for Breakfast & Lunch but wavering for dinner.  So here is the plan.

Breakfast:  3 whole eggs, scrambled hard, several glasses of iced tea (no sugar)
Lunch:  Hot wings (another SCD friend has this as a daily staple)
Dinner:   California Tortilla w/ Friend.  (Normal G) usually get a naked burrito and a beef taco.  I'm going to stick with that today.  Maybe add beans in instead of extra rice.  The beans thing is a big step. I know that's an excuse and I should just cowboy up.  Easier said than done for someone who wouldn't touch a bean prior to a month a go.
Snacks: Sugar Free jello, (Hoping to stick to this tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment