Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 3

Yesterday was the 1st day doing Wings for lunch.  I have to admit, they kept me full through most of the afternoon and I never had that crushing hunger.  My friend does a shake of some kind in the afternoon, but he's into the building muscle in addition to burning fat.  I'm not sure I want to start that yet.  One thing at a time.  I could use a mid-afternoon fall-back snack, or something if the need arises.

Last nights dinner was good.  I had the burrito bowl.  Normally I omit the beans, this time I went for it.  While I'm not in love with the idea, it didn't taste bad.  You don't really notice them.  It did have rice but again, I'm transitioning into the diet, not going 100% right away.

I've only been on the diet a couple of days, and obviously I'm not full-on.  However, last night I took a moment to notice that I actually felt really good.  Hard to explain but I was in a good place.  I had my sugar free jello cups and that held me over just fine.  Having the beans in the burrito bowl really helped keep me more full (compared to that meal with just rice).  Overall I'm pleased.  I really do think I can keep rolling with it, especially if I continue to feel this good.

Today's Meal plan:
Breakfast: 4 whole eggs, scrambled hard
Lunch: Revised: Went to Qdoba and had a Naked burrito (bowl), Ground Beef, Black Beans, Lettuce, Corn Salsa, Cheese.  I know corn and cheese aren't allowed.  This was an experiment by having a no-rice burrito.  They don't put much cheese on it & Tim (4HB) does say (somewhere) that 'If you must have carbs, go with corn, in moderation' (Me paraphrasing)
Dinner: TBD.  Haven't figured out the game plan yet.  Whether my wife will be back from work or if she'll be eating when I am.  I should plan for something on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment